Monday, October 5, 2009

Tears

The tickle of it running down my face
So slow
People say they feel what I feel
But they really just don't know
The thoughts of things running through my head
Just won't let go

Things are changing all around us
Everyone's fronting ; tryin' to be tough
But that's not enough to see you through
just to think of things the way that I do
My concepts of life are so different
From yours

Most of these thoughts
Are behind closed doors
Why are things this way?
I ask myself this question each day

Are things going to change?
For better or for worse?
I haven't yet found
The reasons of my worth

The tickle of it running down my face
So slow
The tears of hurt
Just don't let go.......................

3 comments:

  1. Human internal feelings refered as TEARS...........coming out from heart in form of poem............... awesome poetry... keep it up... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Pulitzer winner, in the making

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEEP thinking....but its contrary to your outlook & the way you carry yourself...

    ReplyDelete