Sunday, April 11, 2010


Today I m feeling so low as u are not with me,
I miss u every moment wherever I may be.

My mind sets no where nd just thinks about u,
I wanna talk a lot with u but our talks are due.

My lips are trembling and calling your name,
I cannot see you in front of me n I m going through this pain.

My tears are in trauma should they flow out or lay inside,
they want to roll down my cheeks but could not decide.

My one hand holds the other as it cannot hold urs,
It wanders for only ur warm touch , I m sure.

My heart beats gets faster wishing you might be here,
giving me the feel of joy, love nd care.

How much I love u is all i know,
i just feel it nd I dont want to show.

I miss u with every beat of my heart, no doubt
u r the only one of whom i can think about.....

1 comment:

  1. Bahut dard bharey poems hai
    inmey drama hai, tragedy hai, emotions hai

    ReplyDelete